Search Engine Optimisation
SEO stands for “search engine optimisation.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads.
Search engine optimisation is the process of aligning the content of your website and displaying it in a way that is reachable to people and search engines.
While an automated SEO function can be integrated into websites – this is very often not enough. You need to use the most significant and relevant keywords and key phrases for your business so your customers will find you when searching for your business online.
Search Engine Optimisation is about when you can be found on the first page of results when a potential customer does a search for a keyword or a phrase that is related to your business. Potential customers won’t always know your business name so you need to be sure that you rank high when someone searches what you sell.
Middle Media Marketing will show you how to optimise your website. We will look at the following areas:
- Define your goals and your target audiences
- SEO copywriting, keyword density & meta-tags – Telling the search engines what you do, so they know which searches to include you in.
- Research and analyse your keywords and keyword phrases.
- The best way to layout your website content
- How to write good content
- Linking and interlinking your website.
- Competitor analysis – Keeping tabs on how your competitors are ranking
- Reporting – Tracking your progress using Google analytics and other tracking tools.
Websites that are ‘optimised‘ have a greater chance of being found if they appear on the first page, or at most the second page, of the search results. With a greater advantage of being found, comes also the possibility that your business will be chosen by the viewer, and the greater likelihood of your business obtaining any purchase made.
It is very important that you take the time to explore and spend time with us to develop your keywords and key phrases when writing the content for your website.
We understand how Google works and what practical, technical and research for relevant keyword phrases will need to be done to ensure Google rank your website and you are easily found.
So let us help you to get found online.